Bigwax.io is not an online record store like the others!
For many years, we have been supporting independent artists and labels in the development of their online store on the short circuit model, for better remuneration for their work.
With a team of enthusiasts, all professionals in the recorded music sector, we operate at all levels: Consulting, Manufacturing, Distribution (WW), Logistics and Online Sales.
Synergy and common goal
Every day we put our experience as a distributor and e-merchant at the service of artists with the common objective of regularly offering exclusive and personalized editions (signed vinyls, numbered editions, merchandising, exclusive packs) for fans.
Coop: an ecosystem for independent creators
It is in a spirit of cooperation that independent artists and labels join Bigwax.io.
To highlight this proximity, our wish is to highlight all the independent artists and labels in cooperation with Bigwax.io with a "Coop" tag.
If this tag also appears on an article, it means that we are the only intermediary between them and you. By adding Coop products to your cart, you help pay them fairer compensation and help them continue to develop their artistic projects over time.
Thanks to you
Singles - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
The Singles soundtrack was released in early 1992, a full three months before the film opened, and it was an instant hit, eventually selling over two million copies. It's the perfect snapshot of Grunge, Seattle at a certain place and time. Cameron Crow made Singles a full year before Grunge became one of the last cultural phenomenons of pre-internet times. The soundtrack is phenomenal, featuring every Seattle band that was hot at the time (except Nirvana).
Alice In Chains delivers 'Would?' a dark gothic grunger about former Mother Love Bone singer Andrew Wood (who died of a drug overdose). The spectre of Andrew Wood looms large on this soundtrack; his band's fingerprints can be heard throughout the score. Their epic 'Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns' closes out side A, and both Pearl Jam and Soundgarden (featuring former MLB members) turn in some of their best songs. Paul Westerberg, fresh from breaking up the incredible The Replacements, has two solo songs, including the mini hit 'Dyslexic Heart'. Also featured are The Screaming Trees, The Smashing Pumpkins, Jimi Hendrix and The Lovemongers, and let us not forget the incomparable Mudhoney with the barbed 'Overblown'.
Undoubtedly one of the greatest soundtracks ever released.
Includes 20 page booklet
1. Would? - Performed by Alice In Chains (3:26)
2. Breath - Performed by Pearl Jam (5:05)
3. Seasons - Performed by Chris Cornell (5:45)
4. Dyslexic Heart - Performed by Paul Westerberg (4:28)
5. Battle of Evermore - Performed by The Lovemongers (5:40)
6. Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns - Performed by Mother Love Bone (8:15)
7. Birth Ritual - Performed by Soundgarden (6:05)
8. State of Love and Trust - Performed by Pearl Jam (3:47)
9. Overblown - Performed by Mudhoney (2:58)
10. Waiting for Somebody - Performed by Paul Westerberg (3:25)
11. May This Be Love - Performed by Jimi Hendrix (3:09)
12. Nearly Lost You - Performed by Screaming Trees (4:06)
13. Drown - The Smashing Pumpkins (8:16)