By Any Beats Necessary is the fifth opus imagined on the road during his last tour of the United States.
Designed as a road trip, this rewriting of the myth of the great west takes us on this fantasized road, freed from eras where blues, psyche rock, soul, funk and hip hop collide.
He took a few prestigious hitchhikers aboard, including Tricky, Bristol's enfant terrible, and Lee Fields, the godfather of the retro soul scene. Also in the cast, the flower of US rap with legends like Ghostface Killah of the Wu Tang Clan or R.A The Rugged Man. He also invites the rising figures of this hip hop scene with the Token phenomenon which shakes the web not without recalling the beginnings of Eminem or A-F-R-O the young gifted of L.A already dubbed by all his fathers. We also find the sensual voices of Charlotte Savary and Sara Genn, the sharp flows of Mattic and Raashan Ahmad, as well as his new protege, IDIL young singer of which he will soon realize the 1st album. With “By Any Beats Necessary”, Wax Tailor takes us on a path on the fringes of ephemeral trends, at the crossroads between modernity and musical heritage.
02. I Had A Woman
03. For The Worst (Featuring – Idil)
04. Back On Wax (Featuring – A-F-R-O, R.A. The Rugged Man, Token)
05. My Burn (Featuring – Sara Genn)
07. The Chase (Featuring – Mattic, Raashan Ahmad)
08. Clock Tick
09. The Road Is Ruff (Featuring – Lee Fields)
10. Bleed Away (Featuring – Charlotte Savary, Tricky)
11. Diggin Saloon
12. Buckwild (Featuring – Idil)
13. Worldwide (Featuring – Ghostface Killah)
14. The Phonograph